View Single Post
  #5  
Old Yesterday, 07:49 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,334
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I am not sure exactly what you are using for your movie clip but it is really hard to read. I didnt make it all the way through it before I left. I am a person who has a hard time with things moving (slight motion sickness thing) but to watch two things moving at the same time and trying to read is difficult. Its a nice idea but I think a little overboard.

Your promotions page says there are more than 10 ways to have an income from teh site...than I have to click to find out how, than I have to click again to view each one individually, than click again to go through each FAQ. To be honest that is way to much clicking. Instead of telling people click to find out ...just show them the list and try and sum up each one when they click through on that page. If they need more answers have them go to the FAQ.

Just a few things I seen that would turn me away.

Good Luck
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote