View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-30-2007, 10:55 PM
pokerpatduck2 pokerpatduck2 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 63
Send a message via AIM to pokerpatduck2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin@PP View Post
This is want I would do if I was going to partner with someone.

I would just rotate the affiliate ID's every week or bi-weekly.

IMO this would be the least hassle way for 2 affiliates to run a site together. No accounting required at the end of month!

That would work if you were on an entirely CPA plan, but MGR could create problems. For example one affiliate lands a handful of huge players during their fair time. Although your solution would seem easy, it could create a great deal of discontent among any partners.

It seems to be a very tricky situation and I would love to hear what people with established partnerships are currently doing.
__________________

Reply With Quote