View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-30-2007, 11:15 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,333
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Question How to go about partnership on project

I am working on something with someone and would like to know how to go about a partnership. More so I want all information ie stats and such available to him upon request if he should need it. I have started an email to all my AM's but beyond the first sentance I am not sure what to say.

I will be providing all data to him monthly, but can I set up seperate affiliate accounts and use that instead of the main ones?

I am also open to any other info or tips that anyone may have.
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote