View Single Post
  #18  
Old 10-30-2007, 10:49 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 543
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Sorry to bump an old thread, but got a funny email.

I got a email from someone asking for a link exchange, and it seemed pretty personal, i replied.

Then a couple days later got another email from the same person, exactly the same email , with a different address.


Hello,

My name is xxxxxx, and I am the webmaster for xxx xxxx xxxxx, a guide
to online poker and Texas Holdem strategy. I am writing to propose
collaboration with your site nodepositbonus.com.

I think nodepositbonus.com is a good site for educating players, and
that it would be good for us to have some form of cooperation by way
article exchanges, advertising, etc.

Would you be interested in any collaboration?



That is the email i got, and i don't own nodepositbonus.com i think somebody who posts here owns that site.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote