View Single Post
  #17  
Old 10-29-2007, 01:15 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcap1p View Post
Thanks to those who answered the actual question, especially Graham, who broke it down so specifically. This is really what I was looking for

I'd love to hear some more opinions from others as well

What would you do to get the most good traffic in the shortest amount of time if you had the $1k?

I realize it is tough, and not very cut and dry, but I am just looking for some ideas
No prob.... to get the most good traffic in a short time is a little more difficult. Your best bet to get fast and quality traffic without spending a lot would be to use things like myspace or facebook. Quickly build up a list of friends and constantly market to them, and try and get them to do some of your marketing for you. Other than that, that is a little more difficult to do IMO. Really the only way is just trying to pump out a lot of content as fast as you can, utilizing proper SEO techniques, and trying to get as many incoming links as possible.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote