View Single Post
  #10  
Old 10-29-2007, 08:47 AM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,326
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I would look for one that is updated frequently, has alot of unique content. Things I am looking at now include, how many outgoing links they have on that page, and if that page is related to my page. I am not going to say who I would prefer to buy links from but those are a couple of things I look for...whether it's right or not I dont know..just my own personal preference.

Asger - your link is not live, you need to use [ not < for your link. Go to you CP delete that one than add only teh words, highlight the ones that you want for anchor and use the insert link button to do it.....just a heads up...do you know how long it took me to figure out there was a button for that stuff lol
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote