View Single Post
  #3  
Old 10-29-2007, 02:37 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 447
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

It's simple and easy to navigate around. The site itself is gentle on the eyes, and I feel it's one of the more cleaner templates that the members of PAW have brought up for review. I can already tell right now though that the issue for you isn't aesthetics or anything -- I know you'll be concentrating your efforts on shooting up the rankings in Google for a lot of key bonus code terms, and it looks like your tags placement and keywords will be helping you out a lot in the coming months in that regards.

So far, so good for now. The blog addition at the bottom is a nice little feature for visitors to check out, too. Fixing your menus up a little and cleaning up the top table a bit will make it look really good. I'm sure it'll look very nice once you've fully completed it. GL.
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority| "Under Construction"

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote