View Single Post
  #8  
Old 10-29-2007, 01:22 AM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 151
Default

I wouldn't advertise either...I would get a link or two from an authority site and just use the rest to get help writing content. Every page of content you add to your site is like adding backlinks as well. Quoting directly from Randy's site...

"The best way to develop links to your site is to create content. Google doesn't distinguish much between links from other sites and links from your own site. So every time you write a new page that links back to other pages on your site, you've built a bunch of links. Neat huh?"

Content is a win-win situation. Buying an ad is so iffy, I would prefer to spend money on something that has a lasting value.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
My Blog - Link Exchanges Wanted
Reply With Quote