results
I will play and would like to include the results as a test across my new program at LeaderBoardManager.com. All players earn points on to a duel scoring system. One for points and the other for cash. We can also provide PAW with it's own statistics on the PAW site as an option if the league was to use PAW usernames for game summary. If the league uses poker room user names then we can include them in the name of the PR and label the event as PAW. These stats can viewed solo by event, on their own score board, also data is taken a step ahead and weaved in to a unified board with other rooms, leagues, tours.
The program is young and I have not yet made a official launch as we are still working out a few bugs along the way but it does function as so with the steps mentioned above. My intention was to gear this towards live land games but there is not a problem including some online events
For a sample of this in action on another site see the wcoop07 results via pokermaster.net.
I would like to hear some feedback on the leaderboard performance and functions, perhaps I will start another thread in the reviews section soon as we tune up the program.
---------------------
I also wanted to mention the PAW league landing page or other custom URL can be linked directly to the head of it's own scoreboard and also linked in with all of it's players interactive with in the unified score board.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Last edited by cogger : 10-28-2007 at 01:48 PM. Reason: more info
|