View Single Post
  #5  
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Wink

This is where I visited when I got my business cards for one of my sites 2 months ago. It is shaped EXACTLY like a playing card, with the Ace of Spades showing on the back -- and then the name, logo, contact info, and bonus codes on the front. I wish I had a scanner to show em off cuz they honestly do look amazing. I'm looking on their site right now and can't seem to find em now....doh.

GL with your quest on finding some good designs. Spend the extra couple bucks like I did and really make your business card stand out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1 View Post
Check out Vista Print - prices are pretty good and you can design your own card.
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority| "Under Construction"

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote