View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-26-2007, 01:17 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 517
Default Top Organizational Tips

I am currently going through growing pains as my business continues to expand even outside the poker affiliate world.

I'm wondering if some of the more experienced affiliates have any tips on how to organize your business?

I'm wondering if people keep earnings and expenditures for each site seperate? Or if this is seperated out by type of site, IE poker, casino, cell phones, etc.

Also, does anyone use software like MS Money, Quicken, etc.?

I am currently using a basic spreadsheet, but feel like maybe I need to update my accounting records so it is easier at tax time for me.

I look forward to hearing what other affiliates have to offer.

Thanks,
__________________
Poker RakeBack Offers - Stop throwing your money in the muck and start earning your rake back!

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob
Reply With Quote