View Single Post
  #32  
Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM
TheDean TheDean is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 27
Default

"I'm shocked that this thread is still open. At this point it's only serving entertainment purposes. Nothing is going to be resolved with these two."

Thankfully your vast wisdom and predictive powers have had a temporary lapse in accuracy. Arthur has powered both sites to go live and everything appears to be smooth...he has also verbally agreed on a reduction in his rates for me...though I am still paying him more than I had originally agreed and he isn't doing several of the sites he had once agreed on.

Nevertheless, he will have cleared up a great deal of the issues I had if he doesn't go back on his word again as far as price and finishes the sites in the next week like he has agreed to do.
__________________

Reply With Quote