Thread: The 'F' Word
View Single Post
  #29  
Old 10-26-2007, 07:32 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 396
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hehe my office when it's warm enuff is a picnic table in the front yard.. sometimes it's the beach .. and sometimes just a lawn chair pushed up next to the kiddy pool so i can get my feet in..

When it's not warm, it's usually the sofa in the living room, or some throw pillows on the floor .. I do have the whole 'desk thing ' going on in my bedroom.. but.. YUCK! I left that life when I left corporate travel :/

You're really going about this affiliate thing all wrong Jeremy :P ('Course that's likely why you're making all the cash too :P)
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote