
UPDATE:
Arthur got in touch with me and began to make some concessions and said things to the effect of 'I just want to get this resolved and move on' and that he wanted me to make a name clearing post here once that was done.
Well in typical Arthur fashion he promised me the world and was very nice and professional when speaking to me...but he hasn't done a fucking thing as far as the sites go, just flapped his gums some more.
Arthur even if you finish my sites today and I never have another complaint about you for the next ten years, I have to say one thing which is an absolute truth that everybody who may work with you in the future needs to know:
ARTHUR IS THE SLOWEST DEVELOPER I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH
He goes AWOL for weeks at a time and doesn't reply to AIM, email or any other means of contact. Then when he returns from hibernation, he insinuates directly or indirectly that he should be paid lease fee's for the time in which you have been 'using' his software.
Well Arthur, when the software isn't done and its totally unusable until you finish your work on it...its a joke to tell the person that they should pay a lease fee for that time. It is also a joke that you should open you mouth at that time to say anything other than 'I'm really sorry for costing you tens of thousands of dollars and forcing you to lie yet again to many vendors, players and partners...I know I've fucked this whole project up from the start and I'm going to do everything in my power to make it right...and now.'
Thats what I'd like to here from you right now Arthur
__________________
|