View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-24-2007, 02:51 PM
PFO PFO is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 126
Default Part-Time Affiliate Questions

How many of you are part-timers who work a typical 8-5 full time job.

Do you do this as hobby with some extra money on the side or do you want to pursue this fulltime someday?

What do you spend the most time on and how do you manage your time effectively?

It seems like I am full of ideas but never seem to have the time in the week to get things done. I do outsource some work, but I like doing my own coding and design so I can customize the site for what I want.

Oh, and if I am not too busy at work, I sometimes will write some content for my site...
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote