View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Renee K Renee K is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3
Default Poker Content at Great Intro Offer

I have just found this forum and would like to introduce myself.

I am Renee K from Quality Writing Services and I have been offering top quality content for gaming sites for several years and have endless samples of poker articles available for viewing.

I would like to offer a great introductory offer of poker content of any sort for 5c a word.

This includes:
  • News articles
  • Poker site reviews
  • Poker strategy
  • Game history, glossary, tournament info
  • Blogs about poker
  • Software providers reviews
  • Payment method reviews
My turn around time is fast, quality is of the highest level and all the content is 100% original (will pass
Copyscape
).

PM me or email me at

Renee K
Quality Writing Services
Reply With Quote