View Single Post
  #3  
Old 10-24-2007, 12:18 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,266
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Nah it's all legit. I am working on a new text message business model that will allow affiliates to get text message numbers just like bonus codes.

For example you could have a freeroll and require your users text yoursitename to 778738. The reply would give them the password, and you could make a small amount on the text.

Really you could use your own text message number for a ton more than just poker.

Anyhow, we needed some people in Europe to send a couple tests for us. Thanks to those of you that responded.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote