Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk
You want to make this bigger than what it is and drag it out as long as you can don't you ram? That's your priority here, make it last as long as possible and bottom feed off of it.
Just be 'honest' bro.
I see right through you.
|
I get the feeling that if Absolute had not paid you for a month then you would respond differently. Like I said you don't seem to understand that this is just the beginning of the story and there is much more to come.
You seem to not understand that I'm not creating the story and you undermine the great work the guys on 2+2 are doing. Good luck with your sites because I think you will need it.
To be honest I'm bored or your childish insults so I will not bother responding in this thread anymore.