View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:39 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,266
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Need a hand - send me a text message

Hey guys,

I am working on a project and need a few European affiliates to send me a specific text message. For example text the keyword poker to XXXXX.

I am simply testing out the system with a partner and I don't have a European cell phone or carrier to test the numbers with.

The cost might be a couple dollars, but I can refund you via paypal or Stars. Just PM me your MSN or Skype info and we can go from there. Thanks
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote