View Single Post
  #30  
Old 10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 433
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Graham,

Right bar seems to line up just fine for me. There is an image (screenshot) in there at the bottom that is wider than the content area so that may be what you're talking about. Not sure.

As for the difference I just explained it above in detail. If you'd prefer the one you already have and can alter it just fine then congrats you also have a great theme.

As for the last statement... I really can't believe your even stating that which means you not only haven't read any of this thread, but obviously none of the site either. I must have posted over 10 times including 3 times on the PAW page alone that all credits in the footer can be removed. Don't know what else I can do if that's not clear!

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote