View Single Post
  #24  
Old 10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,576
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Not gossip - I disagree

Quote:
We are getting reports that Absolute are giving refunds for mtts in which Potripper did not play. This suggests that Absolute have found other cheating accounts. We will post more news as soon as we have it.
Where are your reports coming from? Are the credible or forum gossip? "This suggests" is not fact...can you prove that AP has found more cheating accounts. If so how did you get this info again is it legit. This is gossip.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ramchip View Post
I'm not reporting gossip I'm reporting facts. This is the biggest story ever involving online poker. I'm sorry but I have made my main income from the online tables for a good few years and I believe all those who play online poker should be made aware of what is happening.

I will not be promoting Absolute until this nasty mess has all been cleared up but I believe there is a long way to go before it is.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote