View Single Post
  #20  
Old 10-23-2007, 01:23 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,576
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko View Post
i bet more cheating goes on in real life play then in online poker.....should we all stop playing poker offline ?
Not directed at you Darko just making a point


Casino Rama Scam

I am going there tomorrow, Should I stay away, I mean it happened recently within this year with employess. I have yet to see that place slow down as far as buisness goes even after this took place.

I would agree with the donk here. It happened its done its over - the guy has been caught. Do you close your bank accounts when you here about issues with other customers having thier accounts drained. No of course not, banks have insurance you will get your money back. AP is correcting the situation as best as they can. Will I promote them ...no because I dont care to. Not a big fan of the room at all but i will not make an issue of the cheating instead I would rather point out what id happen and what is happening now. The KGC investigating - the lengths that are being taken to fix the problem and make a point on the security measures that will now exist within the room(once these are known) Than drop it. Let the players be the judge themselves but emphasizing it will only scare those who are first time players and are skeptic to play as it is let alone make a deposit.

There are cheaters in every room but at a different degree, example - players who collude with MSN while playing the same game. So why dont you continue to report that? Because its small fish, its not a massive amount of money or an employee.

On a side note, we had a bunch of people over lastnight playing cards, I brought up the AP thing. Only one of my firends had heard about it and only because they were discussing it on cake Poker. Now the others I told them what happened, and they could care less - why? It doesnt happen often.

Its a one time occurance that can happen in any business.

Ramchip - might I also add reporting "gossip" does no one any good
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further


Last edited by kaus : 10-23-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Reply With Quote