View Single Post
  #29  
Old 10-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,036
Default

The rightbar doesn't line up properly on this page:
http://www.gamblingthemes.com/paw/

Also, not sure what the advantage is of ordering this one over the revolution news one that I already have. This is basically just the revolution sports one. That one only has 1 or 2 links on the bottom, whereas yours has all these links to your sites. I can understand if it were free, but I think if you are charging people you should remove these from the footer.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote