Thread: The 'F' Word
View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-23-2007, 06:15 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 545
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Everyone should use substitute the "F" word with my personal recommendation:

"EFFEN" -- lol. It's short, simple, and really makes me feel as though I'm going for the gold when I actually say the ACTUAL "F" bomb.

Take my advice -- and try it out.

It's effen amazing. LadyH4Life (lol)....good post, and one that a lot of members with kids and/or co-workers at the office can relate with I think.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote