Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk
I have no problem with anyone who reported about this while it was going on. If all my time weren't spent building this new site, I would've written an article on one or more of my sites as well.
My point is that as of now, today, there is plenty out there for people to find. To be continually writing articles to stick at the top of your page just perpetuates this thing. It keeps negative news in the headlines longer, and does further damage to our business. At some point we have to let this go and get on with some positive discussion between ourselves and our visitors.
I respectfully disagree that you will benefit in the long run by writing more articles about this. For a few players, you may be right. For others, you are giving them reinforcement that playing online poker is bad, and that everyone will steal their money. The truth is that maybe 1 in 10 million online poker players were affected by this. Now, it's up to us to decide if that's worth destroying millions of potential customers. I don't think it is.
|
I suggest you check you facts as 1 in 10 million is miles out. I think long term that the Absolute Fiasco will be good for online poker as sites will have to spend more time and effort proving that their systems are secure.