View Single Post
  #11  
Old 10-23-2007, 05:45 AM
ramchip ramchip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default

I have built up my sites by offering a good service and being honest to my players. I have turned down the chance to promote some sites simply because I did not think the the player was getting a good deal.

Working this way I have the respect of all my players as they realise that I put their best interests first and my players reccomend me to their friends so I get a steady stream of sign ups without advertising.

I have also made deals with sites that are in most cases better than the deals offered by PAW as the sites seem to like how I run things.

There are 1000's of rakeback sites and I believe I have an edge over some simply because most just want to get players signed up and thats all.

I'm not at all happy how Absolute have handled this and their first statement which stated that they had investigated cheating claims and found no evidence was a complete joke.

So I'm happy for those who don't want to mention the absolute scandal on their sites as I'm sure that those like myself who have will reap the rewards long term.
Reply With Quote