Need help ASAP - PokerStars Refusing Transfer
Hey,
I just noticed I got this from PS, I made another withdrawal today before I noticed the email.
What could I say?
Quote:
Hello John,
After review of your latest cashout, it has come to our
attention that all of the funds that you cashed out came
directly from a transfer that you received on 10/20/2007.
We assure you that we are not implying any wrong doing, however, as
players who transfer funds to others normally do this so that the
person who receives the transfer(s) can play at the tables and not
simply receive a transfer and then immediately cash it out, we would
appreciate an explanation as to why you cashed out most of the funds
transferred to you.
It is standard procedure to require an explanation when this type of
situation occurs.
Once we receive your reply and this matter has been resolved, your
cashout will be processed as soon as possible. Thank you for your co-
operation.
Regards,
Raul
PokerStars Security |
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
|