View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-22-2007, 05:19 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default microgaming

hi

cheers hoursurfing - I havent been punting microgaming as being a US open network for this reason - maybe I should now things are a bit clearer (some skins were saying yes / some no & a few actually what they are)

for me Doyles is a bit of a comparitive choice - as I have several equally under performing microgaming site reviews - I pushed dream more as I got on well with the AM, now they're GNUF and he's moved on I don't feel tied to them anymore

I'm not a fan of microgaming software full stop but I figure of all the skins DoylesRoom is probably the easiest to convert - and in fairness to them their stats have seemed to be accurate.

cheers for the feedback - much appreciated

scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote