View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-21-2007, 04:40 PM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default doylesroom back in US

hi

I got the email too - maybe this has been answered somewhere else but are they still on microgaming ?

Is it a full US opening / return or with a few states left out ?

I must admit I half expected (and I'm sure others did) them to announce something like this after Doyle came over to Barcelona - there had to be a reason for it ;-)

I know alot of big affiliates rightly feel stiffed by the whole thing with Tilt and US players but if they have kept our US player stats then have we actually missed out on any rev ?

I guess the answer is yes as they sold the players to tilt but at least we are getting them back now so at least its better than the situation a week ago

but then I tend to look at the bright side

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote