View Single Post
  #16  
Old 10-21-2007, 12:26 AM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerProp View Post

Full Tilt, conversions suck for me lately 1 real money for every 10 sign ups lately (or at least only 1 per 10 earning the 100 required points for CPA)

Poker Affiliate: I need to unsubscribe from that damn payment report email because its depressing to get that every couple weeks while I still have returned fake checks in my desk drawer and no other news.

Sportsbook.com: This one was decent but now I'm in the process of pulling them because they are crooks.

PokerStars: Conversions suck for me
Full tilt same for me but I'm really not trying. Thank goodness it seems.

Pokerrroom - yea I have an old tag out there in cyperspace somewhere (986) where I nailed a big player but they've vanished.

Sportsbook - crooks, nuff said. Postal mail spammers also.

PokerStars: same here but what do you expect when every guy on Earth and their brother knows about them. This is why I think they do not care about a affiliate program upgrade.
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Reply With Quote