View Single Post
  #29  
Old 10-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,256
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Clearly I am in a really......really tough position. I think both sides of the argument are valid.

Personally I will not be pushing AP on any of my sites. But for me to make that decision for the 100+ trackers that are on this network is a big decision.

I agree Resp that it is doubtful that AP would actually just shut the PAW account down. If anything we will remove them and honor existing trackers.

But even then, I feel as if I am making a morale decision for the 1000+ that are members of the network.

Some affiliates out there are trying to sell how AP only has the fish left.....

Either way, I am going to piss somebody off, it sucks.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote