View Single Post
  #7  
Old 10-19-2007, 09:46 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Kudos to Dan and Brian for developing a great template for poker affiliates. This is such a better solution than messing around with raw html or frontpage....especially for the newbies in the business.

And for full disclosure, PAW is an affiliate with them. ( I know affiliates hate following affiliate links)......but this is the only way you are going to get the 20% discount.

If you guys are interested in promoting the actual templates to your subs, I will twist Dan & Brian's arms even more and see if we can get them on the PAW Network and get a solid deal.

Nice job guys, this is a great CMS solution for poker affiliates.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote