View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,257
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default GamblingThemes.com Templates 20% Discount

Normally I am not big about pimping actual products on PAW, but this is an exception. Dan and Bryan have released a pretty nice wordpress template solution for affiliates.

When I look at some of the put together html sites out there that many new affiliates start out in the business with, I definitely can see that there is a need in the market for a quality CMS solution. Plus wordpress is so easy to customize and has multiple plugins. Not to mention, WP is very SEO friendly.

I talked these guys into giving PAW members a 20% discount as well. So if you do buy one of these you must do 2 things. Buy from this page as well as use the proper bonus code..... PAW20. This is the only way to get the 20% discount. Here are the additional details.

Wordpress Poker / Gambling Templates


I will also have Dan and Bryan monitor this thread to answer any questions you may have.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote