
I appreciate the thoughts and opinions regarding AbsolutePoker on the PAW Network. Regardless of my personal thoughts or decisions on promoting AP, I don't think it would be fair for me to make that decision for every affiliate on the network.
To be honest, no matter what I decide to do it is going to piss one group of affiliates off.
Considering the AP deal on PAW is MGR, it is not fair for me to risk other people's money to prove an overall point or have PAW take a stance. If you don't like AP, then it's very simple, don't promote them.
Leaving AP on this network does not show my support for AP, instead it shows my support for the affiliates who promote here.
Let me ask those of you saying I should take AP off the Network this question.
Let's hypothetically say I remove AP. Then lets hypothetically say AP gets pissed off and closes down the PAW account. I imagine some of our affiliates that have sent players and are earning a nice MGR each month would be highly pissed off.
It's easy for you guys not promoting AP or not promoting on this network to say take it down. If the members here that are actually earning revenue each month from AP on the PAW Network would like me to take AP off, then by all means I will. However I don't see a line forming from these folks asking to remove AP. If anything these affiliates would rather not risk losing the MGR from the players they have sent in the past year.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|