View Single Post
  #13  
Old 10-19-2007, 10:13 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 195
Default

The all mighty dollar is not everything .. there are many other much more important things..

I have kids, and a pregnant cat, and parents, and you're so right .. those are some of the most important things in the world to me

However, My kids need to eat, and wear clothing, my cat.. she likes to eat too, and probably needs shots now that she's having kitties, my parents house burned, they need a new kitchen and a new bathroom.

There's a lot more to life than money, but it plays a big big role in our lives, maybe on different scales amongst us, but though it's just paper, it's very important.

I don't agree that the first thread was deleted. I think it was censorship, but be that as it may, and be my opinion what it may, as I recently had explained to me, when one of my own posts was deleted at CAP in regards to Absolute Poker..

These forums can't tell you who to promote. No one can make that choice for you. All anyone can do is present you with the information you need to make an informed decision, AP may be dirty, they may clean up, they may not.. but anyone coming a long to sign with them can read all of that dirty laundry as it's washed right here at PAW.

If they read it and still sign up... well then there tough luck and their choice.. as even our parents never really keep us from making every bad choice.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote