View Single Post
  #7  
Old 10-19-2007, 05:50 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 245
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekhand View Post
Hi ,

really nice design !!!

i think you need to ask yourself important question : "How do people will find my site ???" .

the website is just too general , it will be very very very hard to rank is SE , for : strategy , site review and stuff like that .

I've never heard SEO explained so well in such a short manner. Usually we hear about keywords, and keyword linking, and long tailing and building.. and so forth..

Simply, how will people find my site. Can someone just PM that phrase to me every month or so!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote