Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
The cookie referred to in the other thread happened because Edmc posted some messed up html code including the site in question embedded in the post. View html to see it.
|
Yep, Im questioning that bit of info. Considering I typed it in, I dont know where the HTML came from. I can only guess the source of the tracking.
Yes I was on the page. No me typing a comment put any form of cookie in the post. No it should not be in the source code. Yes, PAW has been tracking me. Yes Greg K is a fake account. Who the hell would check the source code of one of my 1000+ posts?
Yes I mentioned sharkskope as someone who forces cookies.
Yes, its from sites who have AM's happy to be here.
Yes, sharkscope doesnt get questioned.
My sites are clean & always will be. Maybe PAW should do the same.