View Single Post
  #6  
Old 10-18-2007, 05:18 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 542
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

I became an affiliate under Micon over at NWP back in the day....never even played poker until maybe a year after I started affiliating at PartyPoker, lol. PokerStars was my first real site I played at, then I degenerated my resources and played at all the other bigger sites as well, eventually quitting my job as an investment banker to pursue poker and internet marketing.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote