View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-18-2007, 03:40 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,558
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Where did you sign up?

Tiger Gaming

What website got you there?

Back than they still allowed tv ads in canada and the Tiger ones were on alot

What was your motivation?

Motivation to play poker was when I joined a league game. There are two members who are just amazing with the game...and numbers are nothing for them. Anyway 2 years later I still chat with them even though none of us play in that league anymore but they have some pretty solid advice when it comes to analysis and theory.



Quote:
I lost my login, so when i signed up in 2002 I went through a website. I was offered 1000 free chips for signing up for real money. I did it and got 1000 play money chips (duh)
LOL at that one.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote