View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-18-2007, 03:33 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default Your 1st online game

Where did you sign up?

What website got you there?

What was your motivation?


I signed up at pokerroom back in 1999. Totally new to poker, they only seemed to have limit games but I was hooked on the 800 player freerolls, if I could get in on time. Dial up & 400 used to sneak in after I clicked.

I lost my login, so when i signed up in 2002 I went through a website. I was offered 1000 free chips for signing up for real money. I did it and got 1000 play money chips (duh)

Even a bigger duh, duh, I bought a poker strategy e-book for about $50. By the time i finished reading it, I thought I knew more about poker than the author so I decided to do my own website. Knew nothing about SEO, getting links or design, but it was my first introduction into the internet, never mind dreamweaver.

5 years of poker affiliating and I feel ready to start off at the ground level
Reply With Quote