
I have to say in response to this that it's pretty tough to get an affiliate network to be exactly what you need it to be due to one thing: NETWORK RESTRICTIONS.
At the end of the day, if you're not a stand alone network (Stars, Tilt, Bodog) then you are ultimately at the mercy of the network. I can tell you that some of the rooms on your list really do bust their asses to provide affiliates with what they are needing.
1. Full Tilt - Cant live without these guys. The fees are pretty lame but they seem pretty strong in the market due to....Conversions!
2. Poker Stars - (will get it done for you)
3. Chipleader (UB/AP) - I think there are bigger problems here...
4. Mansion - switching networks and about the dumbest marketing department I have seen.
5. Bodog - newbodog - bodoglife "Still a monster for branding and converts" Oh yea the take US players as well.
6. PokerAffiliate - Now BWin.com and should shape up some. (Same network as ChanPoker)
7. PartyPartners - See Full Tilt Poker
8. EuroPartners - history of tracking issues..but actually reliable as of late in comparison to others!
9. PDC - Hehe, no idea here?
10. PokerHeaven - Always a good room to promote to the UK, France and now Swedes. If they only had Jeremy Enke and Greg Powell back lol.
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
|