View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-18-2007, 07:46 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 368
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

4:45 am brainstorming..

How to avoid cheating
How to spot cheating
How to get special treatment, comp points
turn in cheaters
that lil movie of the cheating was good...
News site, exposing lots of cheating, though that's hardly beneficial.
SuperUser - like SuperMan going in search of greatness, or bad..
A blog type place where conspiracy theorists can accuse randomly and then discuss the possibility of innocence and guilt.

ok that's all the laughter you're getting out of me, somewhere, coffee awaits
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote