
BTW I am almost crying as I remove these guys from sites and drop their ratings right now. I was always honest about them in my reviews but still managed to make $1200-$1500 per month anyways from them. Throwing away $18,000 per year in income is so hard to swallow right now but I feel like and F'n accomplice if i don't take them down.
This is not like AP where there is some doubt that it was an inside job as it could of been a former employee or an elaborate hacker or a sabotage job. Here the proof is right on in the open the Sportsbook.com went back 6 week and outright stole a confirmed $280,000 from clients and the total is likely much higher.
In the past I've seen a few jobs like this where the numbers took 30 days to gather all the account details to see how much the true damage is. When its $280K this fast I have to guess its over a million they stole.
Its very very likely I will be pulling AP in the coming days too in the coming days but that one I need to discuss with my partners when they get back from Vegas. for now I've buried them and taken off any banner and front page advertising on my main sites.
All this shit really really sucks!
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
- Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
- Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
|