View Single Post
  #8  
Old 10-17-2007, 09:11 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 163
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J S View Post
yeah, he ran as a libertarian many years ago, but has been a Republican Congressman for Texas for many years.

oh, and hey as him having no shot to winning, the Vegas oddsmakers disagree, he's only 6:1 to win the Presidency at sportsbook.com exotics lines right now... and that's to win the whole thing, not just the republican nomination.

He has a chance, a real chance the more people who hear the message. Get on board guys if you like what you hear!
I'm actually a huge Ron Paul supporter and would love to see him as our next president. That said, I'd happily lay six to one that he doesn't win the presidency. I'll have to check into those odds.....

talk about a win-win situation - that's one bet I wouldn't mind losing.
Reply With Quote