
Awesome review Randy, insightful advice as always.
Miguera,
I see you have a newsletter sign up box.
Since I'm an email marketing fanatic I'll tell you what I would do if I owned PokerBonusIsland.
First off, you must give your visitor some very compelling reason to sign up before they will hand over their personal information these days.
I know I'm extremely cautious about giving out my email address to someone I don't know personally and I'm sure you are to.
The little box at the bottom of your homepage telling me:
"If you want to be notified for new
bonuses or if you want to receive
exclusive PBI bonus codes."
just doesn't cut it.
I barely even noticed it.
Don't make me hunt around your site for the goodies.
Gimme...Gimme...Gimme.... right now or I'm out'a here!
Don't laugh......this is your typical website visitors way of thinking.
The vast majority are impatient and highly desensitized to "seen it all before a hundred times" bonus offers.
Learn how to think like your first time visitor... What would really impress me in the first 15 seconds and make me want to explore this website? Be highly critical and don't "get married" to your hard work.
There is always plenty of room for improvement on anyones website.
Ever visitor has the potential to become my life long customer is what you should be thinking as you design your website..... this is without a doubt the #1 tip I would personally give to any new affiliate marketer.
Now usually I would recommend offering an exclusive ebook or "special report" as an incentive to get new subscribers but Miguera you already have something much better to offer...... free cash!
http://www.pokerbonusisland.com/free-poker-money.htm
Why not make it a requirement to sign up to your "VIP Members Newsletter" to receive all that free money?
Place your sign up box at the top of your homepage and spell out the advantages of subscribing like:
For A Limited Time Only
All New Subscribers To PokerBonusIsland's
Free "VIP Members Only Newsletter" will receive:
$30 to $70 Free Cash on top of the normal bonus offered by The World's 14 Most Popular Online Poker Rooms! PartyPoker...FullTiltPoker...ParadisePoker....
Sign Up Now to Receive Your "Exclusive" Giveaway Bonus Package
Worth Hundreds Of Dollars In Free Online Poker Money Plus Expert Poker Strategy Tips To Boost Your Bankroll!
Hell yea I'd sign up for that!
Remember that each one of your newsletter subscribers has the potential to put hundreds of dollars into your poker if you go about it the right way by supplying valuable content, tips, poker news, strategy articles etc. on a continuing basis.
Think about all of the online poker rooms and poker products you could be recommending to your hundred's of happy newsletter subscribers in the next few months or even years to come.
I would gladly trade a hundred poker curious web-surfers who land on my site by chance for just one lifetime customer..... my happy newsletter subscriber who trusts my recommendations about everything poker related.
Do you see what I'm getting at?
Think of the possibilities.
|