View Single Post
  #25  
Old 10-17-2007, 05:40 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DealerDan View Post
Ante comes out of stack after totals shown.
Ok but its fair to say that either way you slice it, the anties are part of the pot, so lets look at the starting balance for Potroast only in the first hand. He had $14,248 and doubled up through Potripper which should give him $28,496 plus any anties in the pot. If there are 8 players @$25 ante, shouldn't the total taken down be $28,696, which would be the $14,248X2 plus the anties. Why is it $50 shy and he only took down $28,646? There are 8 players right? I am so confused now I don't really know, I could see it being $25 off since there is question as to when the ante comes out, and maybe the $14,248 he started with is before the ante, but not $50. That makes no sense at all.

If someone can explain why he only ends up with $28,646 starting the next hand I would like to see how.
Reply With Quote