OMG - my head is spinning from all this.
Hopefully you're right offyourface - has there been any word from AP about whether the hand histories are authentic or not?
I kinda think that if they were faked that AP would have made a statement saying so - but, who knows what those guys at AP are thinking - they don't seem to be handling this well at all - someone needs to hire a crisis management consultant!
I can easily imagine someone making the HH's up - people would go to extraordinary lengths to pull off a hoax like this. Bringing down a huge poker site - that's mega, well worth a couple of late nights for people into that sort of thing. I know people who have spent weeks setting up hoaxes at Uni and that was just to con 30-40 people - just for a laugh.
There are 2 stories related to this on Digg's front page - this is only gonna get bigger from now on.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
|