The large amount of color and images makes it hard to figure out what your site is about. At first I thought it was just another banner farm, but looking at it closely, it looks like you've collected useful information about the poker room bonuses and made them easily accessible for your users.
I would emphasize what the purpose of the site is higher on the page and eliminate some of the distracting images and colors. Your "easy, ""moderate"", and ""difficult" sections in that part of the navigation should also be clearly defined somewhere high on the homepage.
I took a look at your "Poker Strategy" page, and it says that it's "under construction". It's a bad idea to publish a page on your site and link to it if the only words on the page are "under construction". You can always add the page later when it's ready. If that page gets indexed by Google, it will surely be penalized, and getting out of the penalty box can take time you don't want to waste.
I wouldn't use the name of the site as the 1st three words of your title tags on every page.
I wouldn't use the word "Home" to link to my home page.
Using standard capitalization on your title tag on the homepage will help you get a better clickthrough rate when you come up in the SERP's. When I see a title in the SERP's that isn't capitalized, I think it's spam.
You should have a copy editor go through your site and fix things like spelling "requirements" as "requerements". (Like on this page: http://www.pokerbonusisland.com/poke...partypoker.htm).
Hope some of that helps. Good luck with your new site.
