Thread: Bonus Codes?
View Single Post
  #12  
Old 10-17-2007, 11:31 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 542
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Hi
I sent an email to on october 8th, requesting bonus codes. no answer yet. Should I have used the contact us form ?
www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/support

Every time I've opened up an actual ticket directly through that it's been answered and taken care of really fast. If not, just PM Jeremy or Mitchell on here, they should be able to help you out.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote