
Hey Chris,
I would suggest getting a custom header done, or if you can, do it yourself.
As for how do you get people.... Google loves wordpress so just keep posting regularily (as much as possible) and google will keep crawling. Here is a bunch of things you can try:
http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_b..._get_traf.html
http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/20...c-to-your-blog
http://www.blogherald.com/2004/11/25...c-for-newbies/
I can see you have some SEO things done for your wordpress site, but in case you haven't this site is pretty good:
http://seo.blorc.com/seo/wordpress-seo-first-steps/
Blogroll with other people... exchange links on one another's blogs.
Also, I like to have my blog posts show up on my homepage, so try and get an RSS reader to update the homepage with fresh content.
Look into feedburner... I am still trying to figure it out, but it has a lot of features on managing your RSS feeds. You can send emails each time you update the blog to subscribers as well as know how many people are reading your feed. (I may be wrong about some of this, but like I said, I am still learning)
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|